InboxPounds is the sister site of Inboxdollars and it’s a “GPT” that rewards you for doing simple activities like completing surveys, watching ads or videos, playing games, etc.
It’s an old site, online since 2012 and at this InboxPounds review, you’ll discover if this site is a scam or legit and a genuine “InboxPounds hack” that will multiply your earnings.
What is InboxPounds.co.uk and how it works?
InboxPounds is basically the Uk version of Inboxdollars, meaning that you’ll find a similar program with several ways to earn money. Below is a list with available ways to earn money with InboxPounds:
- Offers: There are countless offers where you are paid just to complete them. You can find free offers and trial offers (usually paying much more).
- Surveys: When you sign up, you first need to answer some questions about your profile, then several offers will be presented to you, depending of your profile. Making money with surveys is the best paying activity on this site.
- Search: You can be paid just for performing searches if you install their app.
- Playing games: Sounds weird, but you also can earn some extra bucks just for playing games. However, you can’t expect high earnings.
- Refer friends: Like almost all make money online programs, they have an affiliate program that pays you for referring new users. At the end of this article, I’ll explain in more details how you can benefit of this referral system.
There are other ways to earn money with InboxPounds, what is listed above are the main ways to make money.
Is it a scam or legit?
Inboxpounds is totally legit, it was founded in 2012, so by now in 2017 it’s five long years paying all users with almost zero complaints. If you check others reviews, you can find small issues like any popular website, but it’s not something you should worry about.
Here is the part that I don’t like about this site. You need a minimum of £20 in your main balance before you can request a payout and payments are sent by cheque. I think this is the only site I know that still is paying by cheque.
However, you also can exchange your earnings for gift cards from several famous brands. Honestly, this is not a good site if you just want to earn cash, but if you just want to get some free gift cards, it’s a good option.
The big disadvantage of InboxPounds is that you must be from Uk. If you are from any other country you should be able to register, but it will be totally useless because it won’t be possible to cash out.
However that’s why they have created Inboxdollars, click here if you want to know more about Inboxdollars.
A simple hack to earn much more
This is the most interesting part of this article, you might be thinking if there’s a legit “hack” to multiply your InboxPounds earnings, right?
First of all, you can easily earn a £1 sign up bonus just for registering your account and verifying your email.
Now the simple and easy “Inboxpounds hack” is using the affiliate system. You earn 10% of your referral earnings, so try to imagine if you have dozens of referrals making only $5 or $10 per day, you can earn a good amount of money, right? Not enough to quit your job, but a good extra income.
There are several ways to get referrals, my favorite method is by creating a blog, but is also possible to get referrals just posting your ref. link on several forums or social media sites and groups.