Are you looking for ways to make passive income or to multiply your money? With the popularity of the internet, many people are looking for ways to make money, no matter if it is by blogging or investing, and with this in mind, many folks are subscribing to online courses.
Here’s where a program called Genesis Investing is coming. This is an online course that is promising to show you the “secrets” to make money by investing in private companies.
On this Genesis Investing review, you’ll discover what is, how it works, and if it’s a scam or legit.
What is and how does Genesis Investing system works?
Genesis Investing system is essentially an online course created by a company called “Crowdability” that promises to educate people and help them about how to invest in private companies, even if you have no advanced knowledge.
Genesis Investing system is an online course created by Matthew Milner, who is the founder and CEO of Crowdability.
The company behind Genesis Investing (Crowdability) is an established company that provides information and educational courses for people that want to start in the world of investments.
If you plan to sign up on the Genesis Investing system you’ll learn the most recent and profitable strategies that could help you to invest through equity crowdfunding with a small investment of only $100.
What you’ll learn if you sign up on the Genesis Investing program?
In a few words, the focus on this program is about how to make money with equity crowdfunding. They consider this a better way to make money compared to investing in the stock market – this is why it’s much recommended for beginners or even people that are looking for safe investments that will guarantee a higher return compared to bonds, for example.
They will assure you that you learn how this type of investment works and how you’ll be able to benefit from it. This is all that they are promising.
How to get started?
Go to their sales page here, and sign up. You’ll need to enter your name, email, password, and your payment info.
They offer 3 membership plans:
- Silver for a one-time fee of $39
- Gold: for a one-time fee of $79
- Platinum: from what I see it’s also costing a one-time fee of $79, but it’s a temporary price and they can raise at any moment.
Any of these three plans will give you instant access to their tutorials, case studies, videos, recommended investments portfolios, etc.
Is Genesis Investing a legitimate or a scam course?
After checking other honest Genesis Investing System reviews, what I can say is that this program apparently is legit. However, one point that got my attention is that on their main page there are some testimonials that apparently are fake and it can raise some red flags.
But considering that they offer a free option to sign up and that they are not promising that you can become rich overnight, at least this fact, in my opinion, can make them look legit.
- The company and its creator have a good reputation.
- It seems to be easy to understand what they are teaching, and even people with no advanced knowledge can understand.
- The information inside Genesis Investing works in the real world if you have dedication and patience.
- If you dream about becoming rich, you’ll need a lot of money to get started, although you can start with only $100 you’ll not become rich fast following what they have to teach.
- Genesis will only guide you with investments, so it’s important that you have the right mindset to make any money.
- Seems that they have fake testimonials on their official page, if this is happening, it’s a negative point.
Genesis Investing program is not much than a simple course with recommendations about how to make money investing in private companies. So, in essence, they are not promising anything really special.
I really hope that after reading this Genesis Investing review you’ll have a better idea about how this program works and if it’s good or not for you.
But as a piece of solid advice If you want to make money besides investing, there are other great and better options like starting a profitable blog.