Clixblue is another paid-to-click website that rewards their registered users simply by completing some kind of small tasks.
There are a bunch of sites like these being launched every day, so you might be thinking if ClixBlue is a scam or legit?
In this short ClixBlue Review you’ll discover if this site is legit or not.
ClixBlue is a traditional “Get-paid-to” website, it was launched in 2014 and there are no red flags since then. It’s paying all their users with no problems until the date this review is published.
How to Earn Money on ClixBlue
There are several ways to earn money if you join ClixBlue:
- By watching (or clicking PTC ads), you can earn up to $0.02 per ad clicked.
- BlueGrid: it’s like a lottery, you view a quick advertisement and if you are lucky you can earn up to $5.00
- PTSU: It means “Paid to Sign Up” and as the name says you are paid to sign up for other online programs.
- AdworkMedia, Virool and other networks: very similar like PTSU, you are paid when registering for determined sites and by watching videos or answering simple surveys.
- Referring to others: if you get people to join under your referral link, you earn commissions for every advertisement they watch.
How to Earn $300 per Month
Making a lot of money with these kinds of sites are not very easy but with some efforts, you can earn up to $10 per day.
Basically, all you need is to upgrade your membership account and get the maximum number of direct referrals.
You can create a website and promote your referral link or you can purchase ads on another website for fast results. A great site to advertise and get direct referrals is Adhitz.
In my opinion, ClixBlue is not scam being a legit and trusted site at least for now (March 2019) with several ways to earn money.
If you want to know more paying sites check this tutorial here.