Clixblue is another paid-to-click website that reward their registered users simply by completing some kind of small tasks.
There are a bunch of sites like these being launched everyday, so you might be thinking if ClixBlue is scam or legit?
In this short ClixBlue Review you’ll discover if this site is legit or not.
ClixBlue is a traditional “Get-paid-to” website, it was launched in 2014 and there’s no red flags since then. It’s paying all their users with no problems until the date this review is published.
How to Earn Money on ClixBlue
There are several ways to earn money if you join ClixBlue:
- By watching (or clicking PTC ads), you can earn up to $0.02 per ad clicked.
- BlueGrid: it’s like a lottery, you view a quick advertisement and if you are lucky you can earn up to $5.00
- PTSU: It means “Paid to Sign Up” and as the name says you are paid to sign up for other online programs.
- AdworkMedia, Virool and others networks: very similar like PTSU, you are paid when registering for determined sites and by watching videos or answering simple surveys.
- Referring others: if you get people to join under your referral link, you earn commisions for every advertisement they watch.
How to Earn $300 per Month
Making a lot of money with these kind of sites are not very easy but with some efforts you can earn up to $10 per day.
Basically all you need is to upgrade your membership account and get the maximum number of direct referrals.
You can create a website and promote your referral link or you can purchase ads on other website for fast results. A great site to advertise and get direct referrals is Adhitz.
In my opinion ClixBlue is not scam being a legit and trusted site at least for now (march 2017) with several ways to earn money.
If you want to know more paying sites check this tutorial here.